Wasaga Beach Bus Service Information
The bus service in Wasaga Beach is operated by Georgian Coach Lines. If you find a broken link, please email me to let me know and I'll fix it asap.
Contact the bus company directly for up-to-date info.
For any other transit inquiries, call Public Works: 705-429-2540 Ext 2301
Wasaga Beach Transit operates two bus routes:
Monday to Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Starts at the Stonebridge Town Centre, travels along Stonebridge Boulevard to River Road East.
- The bus then travels easterly along River Road East to Archer Road and Cedarlane Drive and proceeds down Cedarlane Drive to Eastdale Drive.
- The bus then travels westerly along River Road East to Zoo Park Road.
- It then travels South on Zoo Park Road to River Road West back to Stonebridge Town Centre.
- It then travels North on Main Street onto Mosley Street heading West to Riverbend Plaza.
- After passing Riverbend Plaza, the bus travels West on Mosley Street to Sunnidale Road South and then turns onto Knox Road West.
- The bus continues along Knox Road West to the Medical Centre on 45th Street.
- It departs the Medical Centre, passes through the Superstore and Shoppers Drug Mart malls, heads South to Ramblewood Drive and continues West to Lyons Court and Mosley Street.
From there it begins its return trip.
- Starts at the Stonebridge Town Centre, the bus travels along Main Street to River Road West to the Riverbend Plaza continuing along Mosley Street to 45th Street where the bus stops at Shoppers Drug Mart, the Medical Centre and the Superstore.
- The bus then continues west along Mosley Street to 71st Street, returning to the Superstore.
- From the Superstore, the bus begins its return trip travelling along the same route in the opposite direction to the Wasaga Stars Arena and then travels West along River Road West to the Stonebridge Town Centre.
A bus transfer system allows passengers to transfer between routes without paying an additional fare. Transfers are good for approximately 45 minutes. Transfer points are common areas located where the buses meet and are as follows:
- Stonebridge Town Centre
- Riverbend Plaza
- Sunnidale Road
- Mosley Street
- the Medical Centre
- the 45th Street Area
A Wasaga Beach Transfer can only be used to transfer from one bus route to another. The transfer does not permit the user to board the bus for a return trip on the same bus from which the transfer was given. Bus patrons are expected to pay to ride the bus in each direction of your trip.
Wasaga Beach Transfers / Cllingwood Link
The transit link between Wasaga Beach and Collingwood operates on a continuous loop.
Monday to Saturday *6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*The 1st pick up departs Wasaga Beach at 6:30 a.m. The bus leaves the Collingwood Bus Terminal at 100 Pine Street on the hour and returns to Collingwood from 45th Street, Wasaga Beach on the half-hour.
A Collingwood-Wasaga Beach Link transit pass has been established for a cost of $40.00 per month. Single rides will remain at a cost of $2.00. In addition to the Collingwood-Wasaga Beach link transit pass, a Universal Transit pass has been established for a cost of $120.00 per month providing riders with unlimited monthly access on COLLTRANS (Town of Collingwood's transit system), the Collingwood-Wasaga Beach Link and Wasaga Beach Transit.